Advocating for Clients in the Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, D.C., Region
Nathans & Biddle, LLP, is a litigation firm composed of elite trial and appellate lawyers devoted to criminal defense. With more than 70 years of combined trial experience, our attorneys provide skilled, uncompromising representation in all phases of federal and state white collar grand jury investigations and felony/misdemeanor trials, appeals, and administrative or regulatory proceedings.
The diversity of our clientele reflects the breadth and quality of our attorneys' experience. We regularly represent corporations, senior executives, politicians, attorneys, physicians, and other professionals. Driven by a sense of commitment and loyalty to our clients, we often excel at achieving early victories outside the public eye.
White Collar Defense, Appellate Law and Other Areas of Practice
With our extensive trial and negotiation experience, we are able to handle even the most complex cases related to criminal, civil, personal and professional matters. We focus on providing representation in federal and state and criminal defense, including white collar crime defense, forfeiture, and civil litigation. We also provide legal services to people facing academic proceedings, as well as those needing assistance with an appellate or other post-conviction matter.
To learn more about our services and areas of practice, and how we can represent your interests in a criminal matter, contact our law firm to schedule an initial consultation with a skilled criminal defense and litigation attorney.
A Distinguished Reputation for Excellence
Nathans & Biddle, LLP, lawyers maintain the highest standards of professional and academic excellence. Some of their awards, honors and accomplishments are listed below:
- Martindale-Hubbell's highest AV rating
- U.S. News highest Tier I rating in Criminal Defense
- Best Lawyers in America (White Collar and Non-White Collar Criminal Defense)
- Maryland Super Lawyers (White Collar Criminal Defense).
- Maryland Daily Record's Leadership in Law Award
- Fellows of the Maryland Bar Foundation
- Nathans & Biddle, LLP, attorneys were chosen to Chair the American Bar Association's (ABA) White Collar Subcommittee on Federal Sentencing and the ABA's White Collar Subcommittee on Forfeiture.
- Our firm's lawyers served as President of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney's Association (MCDAA) and Vice-Chair of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer's (NACDL) Post Conviction and Sentencing Committee.
- Firm members were Federal Judicial law clerks, Chief Assistant Federal Defenders, Assistant United States Attorneys and partners or associates of white collar practices at other New York, D.C. and Baltimore law firms.
Contact Nathans & Biddle, LLP
Nathans & Biddle, LLP, attorneys are licensed in Maryland, the District of Columbia, New York, Florida, New Jersey, the United States Supreme Court, as well as numerous federal district and circuit courts. If you have a pressing legal matter that you wish to discuss, contact Nathans & Biddle, LLP, to schedule a confidential consultation.